Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Today I Just Couldn't Eat the Frog!

You know, eat the biggest frog first!  After the big, ugly one is gone, then its all down hill from there.

I kept trying to eat the frog today.  I kept trying to work on the biggest project(s).  But I just couldn't do it.  I just couldn't focus.  So instead, I finally gave in and attacked the things that were swirling on my to-do list and in my head. 

These weren't the biggest tasks, they weren't the most important tasks, but by doing this, I was able to check several tasks off my list. 

Here's the benefit - by checking off the things that I could, it gave me a feeling of accomplishment.  It got my endorphins going.  And, it cleared my head.  They cleared a path so that I was finally able to see one of the frogs, get my hands around him, and begin to strangle him!  Eating some of those frogs, after all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment