Sunday, September 1, 2013

Time to Live the Transformation!

Thank you Craig Ballyntine and Turbulence Training! 

Today I realized there are only 120 days until the end of the year.

Thinking of what my life will be life in that short time, I had to ask myself, where will I be?  Will I still have the same goals that I have today?  Will my life look the same?  I honestly hope not.  Don't get me wrong, my current life isn't bad, but its also not the life of my dreams.  So I hope that I will have made progress toward my goals at the end of the next 120 days...and have plans to continue growing forward.

So today, I added a new tab, My Transformation.  There, I will post my progress toward my transformation.  Part of this is entering the 18th Turbulence Training Transformation contest. 

I've come a long way in the past year a half, and have a long way that I still plan to go.  Keep track of my, and my progress here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment