Monday, July 29, 2013

What I'm Thinking About Today

When I wake up and think about the day to come with positive intention and purpose, I put myself into the right frame of mind to easily move forward.  I don't have to have great plans, but in my mind, I can see the pieces of my day being easy and possible.  I can search for one or two routine events that I can envision having a positive outcome.  When I can do this, I know that its time to move forward and begin my day. 

By contrast, if I wake up and begin to dread all the things that I will be facing and think about all of the problems that I am going to have, it puts me into a negative mindset.  It creates a dread and a mindset that says, I don't want to do this, or this, or this...I don't want to face any part of my day to come.  When I am expecting only the negative things, I don't see the positive, even when they happen.  Why would I want to set up my day like that?

So remember, its not about what you can't do today, but rather what you CAN do!  Take a minute to think about what might be possible.  Get positive.  It just might happen!

In Step Out, I encourage you to ask yourself why you are feeling or acting a certain way, to get to the bottom of your motivation for your actions.

Words of Wisdom has a simple quote that I heard recently on a web workshop.  It made so much sense!

In My Stories, I begin to let you see a little more about me, where I admit that I have allowed myself to be a victim.

And of course, I've added a couple more poems. 

I hope you enjoy!

Wishes and dreams!

BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment